Personal Injury Lawyers Committed To Your Recovery
At Kenny & Kenny, PLLC, we understand the life-altering impact of serious injuries. You may be dealing with physical pain, emotional trauma, mounting medical bills and well-founded worries about how to support yourself and your family.
We’re here to help. Our commitment to your recovery is unwavering, and we’re dedicated to providing the legal advocacy you need to get back on your feet. Based in Syracuse, our firm has fought for the injured across Central New York since 1987.
Truly Committed To Your Recovery
When you work with us, our attorneys will get to know you. The more we understand your situation and the struggles you’re facing, the better we can advocate for you. We are committed to being your steadfast legal partners on the road to recovery.
Our ever-growing record of success shows that we care about results: We’ve recovered millions for our clients.
We Have Successfully Tackled All Types Of Personal Injury Claims
As a comprehensive personal injury practice, we have the experience, resources and skillset to tackle even the most complex of cases. We handle all kinds of cases, including:
- Life-altering injuries: From traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries to amputations and paralysis, we understand the severity of these injuries and their tremendous impact on your life.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Whether you’re involved in a car crash, truck accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle accident or pedestrian accident, we’re prepared to help you navigate the legal intricacies to get the compensation you deserve.
- Premises liability: If you’ve been harmed by dangerous property conditions or you’ve suffered a slip-and-fall accident or dog bite, we’re ready to help.
- Construction accidents: We take on cases involving falls from height, equipment malfunctions, construction vehicle accidents, electrocutions and more.
- Medical malpractice: We understand how to handle these complex cases, whether they involve misdiagnosis, surgical errors, medication mistakes or other types of medical negligence.
- Product liability: We handle cases involving dangerous products, including medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
- Mesothelioma: Our lawyers help recover compensation for those who have tragically contracted mesothelioma from asbestos exposure.
- Wrongful death: If you’ve lost a loved one due to negligence, we can help you seek justice.
We excel at handling tough, complicated and high-stakes cases. We’re not afraid to take on the complex cases that other firms may shy away from.